Ensuring Quality Care
All Heart Home Care™ believes in providing the highest quality of care to our customers. We want to ensure you are 100% satisfied with our home care services and caregivers that are assigned to your case. To ensure your satisfaction, we provide our customers access to an online survey to share their feedback with us.
Team All Heart will also perform regular All Heart Quality Assurance checks. Our extensive quality assurance checks includes 7 areas of importance: Journal Entries, Home Cleanliness, Client’s Appearance, Client’s Behavior/Mood, Client’s Safety, Food Quality, and Client’s Exercises.
Please fill out the online customer survey and let us know how we are doing. Your feedback is very much appreciated.
7 All Heart Quality Assurance Checks
- Check that our caregiver has properly filled out the All Heart’s Care Journal
- Check to ensure the client’s home surroundings are clean and organized
- Check the client’s appearance is appropriate
- Observe the client’s behavior and mood
- Check the home surroundings for the client’s safety
- Check for the quality of food and ensure adequate food and fluid intake
- Ensure physical and mental exercises are being performed