CAREGIVER SELECTION PROCESS
Trustworthy, Compassionate & Caring
For the best home care, it is important to find a caregiver that is compatible with the client’s personality. Using a unique caregiver selection process, All Heart Home Care™ ensures to find compassionate and trustworthy caregivers that are the most compatible with our client’s circumstances. We can arrange for a meeting between our client and the potential caregiver to ensure an effective match. We consider family requirements as well. Using All Heart Home Care’s caregiver selection process, we guarantee our client’s a qualified caregiver match. We provide the best in-home caregivers with the support of our expert staff.
All Heart Home Care’s team of caregivers and our management team of professionals have been selected with the immense dedication to our high standards of care. We pay high priority to experience, trust, and reliability.
Our professional home care attendants include: Home Health Aides (HHA), Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA), and Caregivers. All Heart Home Care services cover a variety of age-related needs including: Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Parkinson’s, and Cancer.
All Heart Caregiver Selection Process
- A 3-phase interview (1 through phone and 2 in-person)
- Background check with previous employers and verification of personal references
- Assessment of professional integrity; especially regarding home care
- Assessment of work ethics
- Verification of professional certification and licensees wherever applicable
- Verifying registration with the CA Department of Social Services (CDSS)
- Background check including criminal records through Live Scan Fingerprints (DOJ and FBI)
- Testing for Tuberculosis (TB) with the help of a licensed medical professional
- Assessing received education and training
To ensure maintenance of quality, our caregiver professionals are encouraged to take part in educational, training, and developmental programs recommended by All Heart Home Care.